San Augustine, Texas
Skills and Abilities
– Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
– Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions given in written, oral or schematic form.
– Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of staff, patients, families and providers.
– Excellent problem-solving/analytical/judgment skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships
– Must be willing to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional staff.
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, supervisors, county employees, elected officials, law enforcement, other agencies and the public.
– Resourceful, reliable and responsible
– Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Training and/or experience
– High school diploma or relevant qualification preferred.
– Not necessary. On-the-job training provided.
– Previous experience of at least six months in the field of cleaning and/or customer service.
– Any combination of experience and training that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
– Be at least eighteen (18) years old.
– Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
– Full time